Wednesday, July 19, 2017

AAJS Round 4......Favourites.

I felt very honoured to be the first visitor in Jan Mullane's lovely journal.  Jan has done an excellent job making her journal, which is a comfortable size to both work in and to post onwards.  Her art work is very special.

For my spread I decided to try out a background I had seen demonstrated by a FB friend.  I used dylusions paints, stencils and stamps.  My intentions were to take step - by - step photos....but I forgot!

My focal point is dandelions, made by using a snipped toilet roll insert and a delicate touch.  They turned out OK.  I did the centres with bubble wrap and then some perfect pearls.

My quote says:  When you look at a field of dandelions, you can see, 100 weeds OR 100 wishes.
I hope it pleases you Jan, always remembering that we all make very different art and that is part of the joy of being part of such as this.


My page.


The quote


Close up of dandelion.


10 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, I love it. The colours are fabulous and you have done it so well. The sentiment is so true. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jan. I get very nervous attacking somebody's journal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all Pam - great colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mum your pages are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for leaving these lovely comments. So pleased that you like my spread.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just WOW pam!! This is a stunning page :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.