Thursday, January 18, 2018

Wendy’s Journal

I didn’t really have a plan when I started so I gathered some supplies and started by putting a layer of collage, I used some old book pages written in Italian and some copies of old Sydney Morning Herald newspaper

I don’t know how I managed to get this picture upside down, I am clever that way ๐Ÿ˜‚
I then used Dina Wakley acrylic paint in lime and turquoise. I then just got in the zone and forgot to take photos of the next few layers of stenciling and painting my girl. After finishing her I knew just what she wanted to say to Wendy

I then went on a hunt for my words and decided to use a sticker from the book Sticker Nation 2 . I’m sorry that I forgot to take photos of my process but I think you can see what I have done from the final photo. I hope you like it Wendy!

5 comments:

  1. Your portrait is very gorgeous Annabelle. I adore your backgound, so many layers. Beautiful page, I know Wendy will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful spread Annabelle...love the colours that you chose.๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is gorgeous, thank you Annabelle xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.