Thursday, January 11, 2018

Flowers the Seeds of Yesterday Spread in Roz's Journal

I am not the greatest at remembering to take photos or blog about my creations in our Journal Swap, but am here with a look at my Silhouette Spread in Roz's Journal I had the pleasure of creating in last month. 




I started by coloring the pages with Distress Oxides.  And once I had smooched the color across both pages I took a stencil and a spray bottle with some water and sprayed this through the stencil to add some interest and pattern to the page.



I used some Wildflower Stamps from Darkroom Door and a Quote Stamp from Paper Artsy.



I was keeping it simple as I often tend to do but I think that suited this Silhouette Shape.

Only one more journal to go and we will be receiving our own journals back which I am really looking forward to.  It's been fun being a part of this and seeing all the wonderful inspiration and beautiful pages everyone in both rounds of this swap have been creating. 

Danie xx


3 comments:

  1. How beautiful Danie, I love the wildflowers and the background really suits it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Danie...love the quote and the simplicity!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.