Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Lisa's Walk Like an Egyptian... May 2020
For Lisa's 80's Journal, I finally decided on Walk like and Egyptian by the bangles... the inspiration for this layout came from Vicky Papaioannou and her layout Music... I forgot to take progress pics but this is what I did:
1. On a separate piece of watercolour paper I did a blue watercolour wash.
2. I then stamped music notes over the entire page.
3. I printed and fussy cut out images and the lyrics from the song and glued on the watercolour paper.
4. After gluing the guitar to the watercolour paper I threaded cotton
through the paper for strings.
5. On the journal I drew lines to represent piano keys on the top and bottom and cut out the black keys from card stock and placed those on the the lines.
6. I drew the words on free hand and then glued the watercolour paper on top of the piano keys.
I hope you like this layout Lisa... In the end I liked how it turned out as it took me forever to work out what to do...