Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Melissa's Ballet Journal June 2020

This is another one that took me some time to come up with a layout. Luckily Melissa was kind enough to have added some resources to be used... so I took advantage of the ballet stencil.... The inspiration for this one came from a YouTube video from The Crafty Maven Getaway called Dance your heart out... Once again I forgot to take progress pictures, but this is what I did... 
    
1.      I did a watercolour wash using four or five different colours. 
2.     I then stamped music notes and some script over the entire page. 
3.     I used the resource stencil supplied by Melissa to cut the ballet figures out of black card stock.
4.     I used a brick stencil and coloured texture paste to do the bricks in each corner, underlining them with a thin sharpie pen.
5.     Lastly I glued the ballet figures on the layout and drew the works in watercolour pencil and darkened with water... 



I changed the words to the well known quote as I couldn't fit the word watching on the layout... I feel I could have put a border around the layout but I didn't know what I wanted to do... 

I hope you like this layout Melissa.
Cheers Sass... 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.