Monday, July 8, 2019

AASJ7: Sharon's Pages in Roz's "Art Deco" Journal

Hi Everyone
 
 
Sharing my pages in Roz's Art Deco themed journal!
I love how Roz has used an old art Deco themed hard cover diary for her journal base - a clever idea and I loved that I would apply thin layers of paint/stencilling and still have the deco themed pages showing through!
 
 
I started with a thin layer of gesso so I had a base - love that you can still see the page lines and pics through the gesso!
 
 
Next I used some soft pastel coloured chalk paints through an Art Deco style stencil.
 
 
I then added the Deco style collage elements from Art Tea Life which I printed and fussy cut!
 

 
Hope Roz likes the finished pages!
 
 
Sharon
 


5 comments:

  1. I love what you've done Sharon...thanks so much😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sharon, I love your spread...that delicate stencilling looks so pretty and the ladies are delightful. Gorgeous xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this very Informative post. You can also check our blog: Promotional diary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.