Saturday, February 16, 2019

Amanda's layout in Janie's Nature Journal

I have to admit to being overawed when Janie's Nature Journal arrived...just stunning. My pages evolved totally different from what I had planned.  
I used two images, one from Daphne's Diary and another from Womankind, to which I added a gerbera. I wanted to infer my relationship to Nature and my choices of images and words reflect this. Nature - heals, is blessed and brings joy.
I initially created a background using a collaged napkin of Roses and some brown baking paper. I dulled it with some white gesso then used TH's Distress Oxide, Cracked Pistachio to give some colour. I used two Kazazz stamps with Timber Brown Staz-On. Finished with a little doodling. 


             

4 comments:

  1. Love your pages Amanda...you'll be more comfortable as time goes by💗💌💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Amanda, this is quite lovely; thank you so much . 🥰

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.