Monday, January 28, 2019

Haiku.

This has been a really difficult journey for me.  I have had such a battle to keep going and but for my daughter I would have withdrawn.  I couldn't come up with a theme I liked and then when I did I froze and couldn't start.  I even had a cyber art lesson.

I have managed to get started and I hope that now we are off and running I will be OK.  Art doesn't come easy to me and every month when a new journal arrives I go through sheer terror until I manage to get an idea.  You would think after all this time I would just wing it.

So here is my Art Journal for 2019.  It is approx A4 size made with good solid paper. I forgot to take pictures as I went.


My Cover.




My Title Page.




My Spread.
 


Please don't forget to sign and date your work.  It is so important.
Have fun.

10 comments:

  1. Love it Pam! You need to believe in yourself more girl! And thanks for including tge instructions on how to do a haiku; haven't done one since school! 🙄💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful theme and fabulous beginning

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this topic Pam. I find it quite hard too Pam and I now know that it will work once I get started😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay - we made it and it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great theme Pam - I look forward to working in it! You will find inspiration for all the journals as they come to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can relate to your anxiety Pam. I was working myself into quite a state too. But, you made it. Your cover looks amazing and I love your pages plus your Haiku.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.