Sunday, July 15, 2018

Klimpt Napkins.


Colleens very lovely handmade journal arrived this month and had me stumped. 

Paper napkins....
What to do. Most of the napkins I have had already made an appearance in Collens journal and collage is not at all my forte.

I found the Klimpt one and was inspired to create my own Klimpt-ish spread and one of my favourite paintings ever is his Tree of Life.

I added 'the kiss' napkin in place of one of the figures in the Tree of Life and played. Fancy me doing a tree. 

5 comments:

  1. Well done Louise, Klimt is a big favourite of mine! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful :) Can never have too many trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise I love this. And I adore trees too. Your tree is beautiful & that Kiss napkin Is so different. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.