Sunday, June 2, 2019

The Bees Knees!!! Jennys Journal Page by Meg Atkinson AAJSG round 7

The Bees Knees !!!

When I started on this Journal page I  seemed to be channelling a bit of Pro Hart influence ...Shame I didn't have some Spaghetti handy......
I Love Vibrant colours and had the idea to somehow use honeycomb.
Borrowed a friends punch and punched out some Gelli plate pages in Octagonal shapes to match my background
then added away on the journal page to create my tribute page to Jenny in her Bees Knees Traveling Journal 2019

 My Finished page

Step 1 Dragged paint down the page with a spatula

Step 2

 Step 3

Cut out Honeycomb pieces out of Gel plate prints

 Step 4
Stamped page, stuck Octagonal pieces and added detail
with White and Black Sharpies

9 comments:

  1. I love your page Meg very much. Cant wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This is so amazing Meg! Can't wait to see it too! πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the brightness and light πŸ’š

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meg this is such a rich and arresting spread...such colour! LOve it xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, these colours are delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.