Friday, December 14, 2018

Last journal for me

I have had a lot of fun this year it’s been a great journal swap. The only problem I have had with it is this..blogging. I keep forgetting to take process pics, I just get in the zone and well need I say more. I haven’t found Blogger very iPad friendly (of course it could just be user error) I can only see so much of the page I can’t scroll down at all so half way through I can’t see what I am doing, so I have to keep them short, all that aside I have loved working in everyone’s journals, they all have fantastic themes.
Sharon’s Vintage circus is my last one.
What a fantastic little journal, so much easier if you can remove the page to work on...I am a messy artist.
I decided to do front and back of the page.
On one I did a tightrope walker, I found a great reference photo to work from but I could not get in as much detail due to the small page size but I still think it works. I used watercolour and watercolour pencils.
The back of the page I decided to some animal cages, once again using watercolours and then adding collage. They are very shiny gold but I can never get a good photo of metallic watercolours.
I thought I took more photos but these are the only 2 I could find, sorry about that.
Thank you all so much for letting me join in this fantastic journal swap. I have felt very privileged to be able to work in everyone’s precious journals. And thanks for all the hard work put in by the organisers,you did a terrific job!

4 comments:

  1. You have done a wonderful job as always Annabelle. I agree it has been a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your beautiful contributions to our journals Annabelle, I have been amazed at what you get done with all of the travelling you do. All the best in the future and come back anytime :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annabelle I love what you have done! Can’t wait to see the pages in real life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.