Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Journal......The Music is You.

I would like to share where I am up to so far with my journal.  As I have said before I am very unsure of myself and am a bit daunted by the responsibility of adding to everybody's precious journals.

There have been plenty of doubts and dramas so far, but my trusty mentor Louise has been there to hold my hand virtually. Thanks xxxx

So here are the steps I have taken so far.

1 Cover

2 Inside cover
3 Step 2 Inside cover and Opening page
 4 And my first page
So I am feeling much happier now I have got to this stage.  I hope everybody enjoys adding to my journal and expressing themselves through a musical theme.  Let the journey begin.



1 comment:

  1. You have done a wonderful job and should be proud of your gorgeous journal, I cant wait to get it into my hot little hands :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.