Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Who are you

My topic is "Who are you " as we are an online group and live in different states, I thought it would be nice to get to know each other a little.


With the cover I used acrylic paints and stencil to create the background, then had some fun with my crayons to do the flowers. The words just spoke to me and so I decided to pop a couple of butterflies to complete the picture. 


Inside I did a spread on the topic again using acrylic paint for the background, some old gelli papers and some images from a children's book. The lovely female image is from Vogue.


If you look very closely you'll see me at the bottom of the page. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous Sallyanne, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sallyanne! First time is always the hardest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover and spread Sallyanne. I really love your theme and am looking forward to working on it xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.