Monday, January 7, 2019

Jenny’s Stuff and nonsense journal

I was sure that I wrote a blog on this journal, I know I did two together but for some reason it got lost how I don’t know I probably deleted it instead of publishing it.
I decided to do it in portrait formate so I could fit what I had in mind for this page, it just looked to squashed up the other way.
I drew the face first and used my usual watercolours to add colour. I did the background next in acrylic paint.

I rather liked Lisa’s idea of using tea bags I thought they would great balloons for my escaping stuff. I found as many different things as I could to collage on the page starting with her head and working upwards. I really enjoyed working with this theme it was a lot of fun


4 comments:

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.