Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Colleen's paper napkin art journal from round 6 has arrived home.

Thank you so much to all those who participated in my journal. 
This is the cover back, front & inside, title page & my spread.



Pam was the first to receive my journal
Beautiful roses & Butterflies & dragonflies.


Then Robyn.
So cool & inviting.


Then Roz.
Very country & I love the chook.


Then we have Lisa's page.
Beautiful butterflies & florals.


And then Louise.
Tree of life, stunning gold & such an interesting napkin.


And Janie.
Gorgeous oriental page. Love these colours.


Then Deb.
A great Girlie page with issues. Ha ha.


And Annabelle.
Such a beautiful face.



Then we have Jenny.
Jane Davenport napkins, beautiful.


And last but not least Sharon. 
Lovely pastel look & wonderful humour.


I never knew there were so many more napkins that I don't have.
I love each & every page &  shall treasure this journal for ever. Thanks again to you all.





4 comments:

  1. A lovely collection for you Colleen. Who would have thought there could be so many different outcomes. We will miss you this round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hated cutting up all those napkins Colleen, but loved the outcome! Was a fun journal theme and it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the different interpretations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.