Tuesday, December 11, 2018

The Magic of Alice created for Deborah Stephens by Janie O'Brien. The is the last journal I completed for round 6.

Most of the work is collecting images on my computer and filing them for later selection. I usually do this during the preceding month, in bed at night. I gradually developed an idea and honed in on suitable images. I then resized them for their purpose, fancy cut and glued them down. I used holographic foil for the keyhole and touched up the metallic items with gilt ink. The fumes from the "drink me" bottle were created with white distress crayon and glitter glue.

I decided to "do" the back as well, using Dylusions sprays and collage components. I hope you can read the dialogue: click on the image to make it larger.

5 comments:

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.