Thursday, February 20, 2014

Let the Game Begin!

My journal is finished.....as finished as I can make it. I am both looking forward to it and scared stiff of working in other peoples journals.  I have little confidence in my work and have no claims as an artist.  I dabble and splatter and hope for an OK result.

I hope you are all satisfied with what I do.....if not you have the gesso option :)

So here is my finished journal.
 At the back of my book there is a little booklet with a welcome message and plenty of room for you all to leave a message or a thought or just your name and the date you worked in my journal...whatever you like to do. The main thing I ask is that you have fun and enjoy the journey.


1 comment:

  1. Your journal is just lovey and your work is as well, I am sure no one will be using any gesso over your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.