Monday, May 21, 2018

Janie's Art Nouveau piece, adapted from an Erté design of the period, in Roz's journal.

I painted on 2 coats of Atelier Gold Paint, then sprayed some darker gold Lindy's spray through a mesh, for a bit of texture. I then placed my pre-prepared piece of art work on the page and stuck it down
My next move was to repaint the red with Dr PH Martins liquid acrylic ink (super product - very dense colours) At this point, I also started adding glitter to the fall on the head dress.

Half of the glitter is now applied - quite a long process and my thumb started getting numb from squeezing the glitter, glue bottle.

Pretty well finished. The collage pieces of stylized peacock feathers were added, Lindy's Moonshadow mist spray were added to the head dress and garment (painted on, not sprayed). and curly whirlies added in gold added with a 3D pinhead applicator.


6 comments:

  1. Very nice Janie
    Beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous. Love it all. ROZ will be enchanted with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours! So rich and vibrant. Would be so beautifully sparkly in real life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this Janie...thank you so very much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.