Sunday, March 18, 2018

Janie O'Brien's creation in Louise's Gypsy Journal. I really enjoyed creating in Louise's journal and could have gone on for pages, finally restraining myself; lol.

Firstly I created my background by spraying through a stencil with Lindy's Starburst sprays in various warm colours.

A selection of images that I fussy cut to select from. Some I chose and some I discarded.

I finally started to stick them down using glue stick
This is the main page and the right hand side inner flap completed.


I got so carried away I continued on the back of Louise's page, on the left hand side of my main page. I so loved this gypsy poem by Ralph Hodgson, I just had to include it.

This is my main page finished.

The right-hand side flap closed over my main page


Entire journal pages with right hand flap open

8 comments:

  1. I love gypsy pages and these are gorgeous ones Janie. Well done on the blogging also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages Janie...beautiful colours and images!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janie your spread is wonderful. So vivacious. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've put this together Janie. So lush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Janie you have done such a wonderful job. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing! Life of a gypsy is so colourful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.