Monday, March 31, 2014

Wendy's page in Monika's journal - channel connection


This page is all about how to connect your intuitive channel. My intuitive channel helps me to paint freely and without having to worry about the end result.  By trusting the information being given to me, it allows the painting to take all the twist's and turn's it needs, to be what it must.

I have shown in my page the importance of also being grounded while connected to your channel. If you are not grounded, then you won't finish your work and will also be off with the fairies, so to speak.

I have enclosed a copy in the pocket in the back of Monika's journal, bigger than the writing you see here. You might need a magnifying glass to read this.  It was hard keeping it this small, but you can actually read it after all.

I used acrylic paint, because that's what I love.

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful page Wendy...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Wendy LOVE this page! Can't wait to see it in person. Thank you so much I need your advice as I am most of the time "off with the fairies"! ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Monika, if your feeling a bit like your off with the fairies, then do a little meditation to ground yourself. You can imagine a lovely red light coming up from the centre of the earth, but when it reaches your feet, see it split into 2 and turn into tree roots traveling up through your legs and body, then finally leaving the top of your head, again as a red light, to travel into the cosmos far above. Your legs will be like tree trunks keeping your firmly rooted to mother earth, instead of flying off with the fairies, lol. Hope this helps xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh Wendy what a fabulous page and just perfect for a Grimoire , I am really looking forward to seeing it in person as well and thanks so much for sharing on the blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise, hope I get better at the blog thing though. xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.