Thursday, March 27, 2014

Keep it Simple

Here is my spread in Jan's journal, Just Three Words

I used  one of the suggestions that Jan has in the journal - Keep it Simple.






I hope this isn't too 'scrapbooky.' These are vintage images that I printed out - the left hand side is coloured by hand with distress markers and some copic marker as well. The lettering is stamped, embossed and cut out by hand. I did a little decoupage in the right hand image and the background is coloured with watercolour inks and stamped.

5 comments:

  1. Roz your pages are lovely, vibrant and clear and there is no such thing as "too"anything, except too little time to make art. Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louise...I didn't add much layering as I was keeping it simple. Afterwards I had some ideas that I could've used but some other time I guess. I appreciate your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pages Roz, beautiful colours and images :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love it! The colours and vintage feel are great, I will treasure this. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.