Friday, September 27, 2019

Memories of the Sea



My darling mama has had a bugger of a year, In March she was diagnosed with cancer and a month ago she had a stroke! Enough already!
Art to the rescue once again. 



Melissa's Under the Sea journal came into the hospital with me and mama told me a story of her favourite Sea memory and it was a holiday we shared about 15 years ago. I was her scribe and her assistant to create this page as mama only has one hand working I think she did very well. 

6 comments:

  1. She certainly did do well. Love the collaboration, you're lucky you have each other. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a wonderful memory. Brava Pam xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and treasured moment captured, a beautiful page xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louise I am so honoured that your dear precious mother was able to work in my journal, I will cherish it always❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful collaboration 💗

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam did very well ❤️ You've both created wonderful art but also most beautiful memories. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.