Saturday, August 8, 2020

Sass Hammant Boho journal

I had quite a lot of fun creating the background for this spread. 
First I thought about what colours said Boho/Bohemian to me. I went with Aqua, Prussian blue and dark red. I put down a few pieces of tissue paper first and just covered the lot with acrylic paint. 
Stencilled a few bubbles for variety. 

Decided it needed more detail on the background. So painted some lacey detail in light gold.

Found some interesting wrapping paper in my stash and cut out some circles, then decided that they needed jazzing up. So distress inked some paper doilies but these were a little to dark. So added some light gold to catch the light.

Found some words on an old calender, added some white dots and all done. Hope you like it Sass. 



3 comments:

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.