Friday, May 22, 2020

Australia

This is my spread in Janie's Australian journal. 

I absolutely love aboriginal art so I thought I would create an aboriginal inspired page.

I started with a blue background and traced circles with a cup. I then attempted to follow in the circles with dots. I used blue and white dots to create water. It was so hard to keep perfect circle shape. I definitely have so much more respect for aboriginal artist,  it's so much harder than it looks.

Once the ocean was completed I then used Brown to create the Australian map. I did do dots then changed my mind after filling in the map. 

I then traced circles inside the map. Once completed I realized I should have made the circles going in an opposite direction to the water as it kind of blends together. 

I hope you like this page Janie, it really was fun to make.

2 comments:

  1. Well done, love this spread... you have done an awesome job... Cheers for Sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much work, looks awesome Rebecca-lee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.