Thursday, January 30, 2020

Dreams by Amanda Scott

Hi all, many apologies for my extremely late entry for Meg's Bucket List journal. I've never had one...I called mine Dreams instead as that has most of the same characteristics.
My first step was to gesso then to add various papers for texture and visual interest. Then, I sprayed the pages using my metallic colours of silver, bronze and gold. Nest, I used some homemade small stamps to add further visual interest plus some bought phrase stamps from my stash. I stencilled the word Dreams using Distress Oxide ink by Ranger.
When I thought about my Dreams I came up with events I'm attending and places I hope to visit in 2020. I wrote my 'dreams' using various coloured pens, using a white pen to highlight my title and printing...as if to convey clouds. I cut up metallic patty cake cases to further highlight with some pictures included.
Meg you have a wonderful journal to cherish and enjoy. xox





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.