Friday, December 6, 2019

Sharon's Tea Time journal

This is a lovely little journal and a fun topic. However as I'm at the tail end of it's journey, all the usual topics such as High tea, Mad hatters tea party, Japanese tea ceremony have been done. I didn't really know what to do. 

Sharon very kindly supplied some tea bags to go with the journal. So I challenged myself to see how much art I could do while drinking a cup of tea. 

Using some left over torn pages from another project and a cup of Lemon and Ginger tea, I laid down the background. 




Next day with one pair of scissors, the remains of an old childrens book, ( unfortunately it had lost it's cover so I can't attribute the work), glue and a cup of Camomile, Honey and Vanilla, the main character came together. 





Third day, one more cup of tea, Earl Grey and it was all done. 




So no more "I haven't got time to create " all you need is the time it takes to drink a cuppa tea. 



Thank you Sharon.

3 comments:

  1. Totally inspirational Sallyanne! Love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great use of time! Love the style and how the beautiful illustrations from the book have been given a new lease on life :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.