Wednesday, April 10, 2019

AASJ7 Sharon's Pages in Sallyanne's "Who Are You" Journal

Hi Everyone
 
Sharing my completed pages in Sallyanne's Journal!
 
 
I did find this a difficult theme because I am a fairly private person and I hate having my photo taken and so on LOL!!!!!!! But I managed to get them done!
 
I started by adding a thin layer of gesso to the pages and then sprayed with colourful ink sprays because I LOVE bright colours so that is something about who I am!
 
 
Next I added strips of washi tape to both pages - I used some gel medium to help them stick down properly because as we know some washi's are not overly sticky!

 
Next a thin layer of gesso to tone down the colours of the washi tape. Allow to dry and my background is ready. and I have to say this is one of my favourite background techniques so another thing about me!!!

 
Next thing about me is that I love dogs so I printed out some digi stamps by Vera Lane Studio - whose Design Team I am on - more things about who I am!!!!!!! Also printed out the wording using a scrabble tile type font. Printed on Kraft coloured paper - always love the effect of kraft with colour!

 
Well took the plunge - LOL had a selfie I thought was okay but used a photo app to turn it into a sketch look and printed out on some fibrous type paper to blur the image even more ha ha!!!!!!! Because the paper is soft and fibrous it was easy to tear around my image to add to the journal pages.
 
 
Added the digi stamps, computer generated wording and my pic to the background pages and there you go!!!!
 

 
Sallyanne also has a tag with each of our names and addresses on so I decided to "decorate" the back of the tag with another dog image for fun!!
 
 
Hope you like what I have done Sallyanne!!!
 
Sharon :)


8 comments:

  1. THat looks so nice Sharon. Very soft and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Sharon, can't wait to see it when it finally returns home. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love ehat you have done Sharon...great ideas and execution❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really lovely sharing of you Sharon. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing some stuff about you Sharon! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool Sharon...love how you've combined yourself with your love of dogs xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.