Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Flowers for Robyn.


Daisies are cheerful, roses are posh. 
Weeds are unwelcome but I love the lot.

As they greet me each morning, as I go on my way,
they brighten the garden and make my day. 

I didn't take many photos of my process for this entry in Robyn's flower journal. 



However, basically I put down a layer of gesso followed by soft yellow and turquoise acrylic. Once that had dried I added some Tim Holtz tissue papers and napkin flowers. Once that had dried I stippled it again until it was nicely blended. 



I added an F for flowers, plus a few paper flowers made from an old calender. 




Finally a few words and dots, and it was all done. 

Plant a garden and plant happiness.

Keep well and stay safe.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.