Thursday, May 23, 2019

Galaxy with Pam May 2019.

Amanda's Galaxy art journal is developing well and becoming very pretty indeed.  I had some thoughts about what to do and my mind went back to a favourite subject which includes some traditional Indigenous knowledge.


 The story of the Emu in the Sky is part of the traditions of many Indigenous groups and as it changes it indicates differing seasons and gatherings, one being the gathering of emu eggs.
And so.....may I present to you, The Emu in the Sky.


The beginning.


On the job.

4 comments:

  1. Pam I love the stories of the Dreaming and I really love your Emu in the Sky. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a wonderful idea, Pam and so beautifully expressed.❤️๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I love Dreamtime stories too Pam, so look forward to seeing this spread in real life! Love your starry sky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.