Monday, September 15, 2014

Deb's "Natura"

I have been very remiss and not had this finished and posted weeks ago.  Last night I was in the zone and the page came together and just flowed out of me.  Mind you I didn't get to bed until after 1 am!! But I was on a high and had to finish the page.  Now it is winging it's way to Louise for her entry in the journal.

I admit that sometimes I am at a loss as to what to put on a page that has a particular theme, and I guess I had lost a bit of mojo.  BUT it is back and I had soooo much fun creating this page!  I really believe that nature is one of God's special gifts to us.  I know when I feel sad I seek nature even if it is just my back yard, and seeing the birds and the beautiful flowers can give you such a sense of peace.

Here is my entry for "Natura"


Now with Mojo back where it belongs...bring on the next journal lol!!

Cheers

Janene :-)

2 comments:

  1. So many luscious layers and texture Janene - its a gorgeous entry and I cant wait to get my hands on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping in to see our lovely journals as they are developing. We love to see your comments.